Advertising & Circulation Information
For advertising information, please contact: (530) 458-4141, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing Dates & Deadlines
- The Pioneer Review publishes each week on Friday.
- Advertising Insertion Order deadline is 5PM on Friday before publication date.
- Artwork deadline is 5 PM on Friday before the publication date.
- As of June 1, 2022, the total number of copies printed per Weekly newspaper edition: 1,500
- Weekly Paid Distribution
- Arbuckle (95912): 265
- Williams (95987):243
- Colusa (95932): 714
- Grimes (95950): 17
- Maxwell (95955): 128
- Stonyford (95979): 15
- Princeton (95970): 3
- Out of County (MIXED): 90
- Archive Copies / Not Distributed / Other: 25
- Using the California News Publishers Association readership pass through rate of 2.3, the Pioneer Review has a readership of 3,450 per weekly printed edition.
Legal Notice & Classifieds
The Williams Pioneer Review is the local newspaper of general circulation for the Judicial District, Colusa County, California adjudicated on Sept. 19, 2017, Case Number CV24253 by the Superior Court of Colusa County.
How to publish a legal notice, or to place a classified ad with the Pioneer Review:
- Email the text of your legal notice, or a scanned image of your legal notice to: email@example.com (File types accepted: text, Microsoft Word/Excell, PDF, or JPG); or call (530) 458-4141.
- We will follow up with a draft proof, a cost estimate for publishing your notice, and the dates the notice will run.
- Once you have approved the draft notice, and paid for the notice, your notice will run as scheduled.