Advertising & Circulation Information
For advertising information, please contact: (530) 458-4141, or email email@example.com
Publishing Dates & Deadlines
- The Pioneer Review publishes each week on Thursday.
- Advertising Insertion Order deadline is Noon on Tuesday before publication.
- Artwork deadline is 3 PM on Tuesday before publication.
- Total No. Copies Printed per Weekly Edition: 1,500
- Arbuckle (95912): 254
- Williams (95987):258
- Colusa (95932): 705
- Grimes (95950): 17
- Maxwell (95955): 128
- Stonyford (95979): 15
- Princeton (95970): 3
- Out of County (MIXED): 90
- Archive Copies / Not Distributed / Other: 30
The Pioneer Review is the most read newspaper in Colusa County, compare circulation data to our nearest competitor “ click here to view.
Legal Notice & Classifieds
The Williams Pioneer Review is the local newspaper of general circulation for the Judicial District, Colusa County, California adjudicated on Sept. 19, 2017, Case Number CV24253 by the Superior Court of Colusa County.
How to publish a legal notice, or to place a classified ad with the Pioneer Review:
- Email the text of your legal notice, or a scanned image of your legal notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org (File types accepted: text, Microsoft Word/Excell, PDF, or JPG); or call (530) 458-4141 Ext. 100.
- We will follow up with a draft proof, a cost estimate for publishing your notice, and the dates the notice will run.
- Once you have approved the draft notice, and paid for the notice, your notice will run as scheduled.